Key features• Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
• Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
• 10,000 μF capacitance range
• Frequency to 200 kHz
• Extended AC voltage bandwidth – 40 Hz to 30 kHz
• Resistance, continuity and diode test
• Min/Max and average recording to capture variations automatically
The standard for ruggedThe Fluke 27 II Digital Multimeter define a the standard for operating in harsh conditions with the features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems. Both meters have IP 67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating, MSHA approvals, extended operating temperature range of -15 °C to +55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F, -40 °C for up to 20 minutes) and 95% humidity, and have been designed and tested to withstand a 3 m (10 ft) drop. The Fluke 20 Series Multimeters are built to work in the toughest environments.