With the testo 270 you can take measurements directly in hot oil in a variety of deep fat fryers without any waiting time. The cooking oil tester offers numerous advantages, such as a removable, dishwasher-safe case, an unbreakable oil sensor, easy 3-button operation and lots more.
Robust, simple and convenient for the kitchen
All the advantages of the testo 270 cooking oil tester at a glance
● Simple: self-explanatory operation with 3-level alarm backlight. Testo's capacitive oil sensor makes it possible to carry out back-to-back measurements in hot fat, even without needing to wait for the cooking oil tester to cool down
● Accurate: calibration possible at the measuring location using the reference oil
● Robust: the fibreglass housing is extremely impact-resistant. Moreover, the oil sensor is embedded in a metal casing and is therefore unbreakable. In accordance with protection class IP65, it is protected against water jets and can be washed under running water
● Reliable: users are protected from the heat of the cooking oil thanks to the measuring instrument's ergonomic design
● Clear: %TPM shown on the large display, along with unambiguous signalling function of the display illumination in traffic light colours (red, yellow and green); Hold and Auto-Hold function for the reading display
testo 270 cooking oil tester including reference oil, plastic case, calibration protocol, training card, instruction manual and batteries.