About the support and warranty Policy (KSA):
1. All electronics devices sold on NCIEM.com have a 2-year warranty (Manufacturer’s guarantee) except for accessories.
2. Other electronic device accessories are subject to a six (6) months warranty starting from the delivery date. Warranty of the item begins from the product delivery date.
3. The address provided during the Warranty claim request will be registered as the pickup and delivery address for the claimed item. This cannot be modified.
4. Warranty services provided by sellers other than NCIEM, are not the responsibility of NCIEM. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
5. The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period you can benefit from warranty services. If the device was delivered to you along with a warranty card, you must provide it in order to proceed with the claim.
6. The warranty repair period is fifteen (15) working days for failures that are covered under warranty.
7. A repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to an extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are in accordance with your device manufacturer. In case there is a delay in sourcing the spare parts, the repair cycle or manufacturing defect, you will be entitled to a temporary product (or item price ÷ 400 x the delayed days of the device’s value) *.
8. If your item can't be repaired but is still under the manufacturer's warranty, You will be eligible for a replacement or a refund after deducting the usage value and missing accessories in the cases that are qualified under the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry **.
9. The lifecycle of devices may differ from one another, and customers can review the device manual or contact the manufacturer for more details.
10. Some service centers policy might be applied in the warranty claim in which they will ask you to pay an amount for the item that is Out of warranty, and you have rejected the repair price.
11. Warranty doesn't cover the damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, or other external cause.
12. The customer shall ensure that the item is packed in its original box or wrapped safely to avoid any damage during transit. If the packaging is not done safely which leads to damage, NCIEM will not be responsible for the same and the claimed item will be returned to the customer without servicing.
Free Delivery Service:
1. All the items covered by warranty are eligible for free shipping. NCIEM warranty provides a free-of-charge delivery service of your device to the service provider on some products (In-warranty devices only).
2. The Free Delivery Service requires 4 to 7 working days. This time period is not counted within the repair period.
3. Customers have the right to directly approach warranty service providers even if the Free Delivery Service is available for their products and NCIEM.com can provide the contact details of the warranty service provider as well as the device’s work order number so that customers can follow up with the warranty service provider directly and submit their requests if any.
*The Free Pickup and Delivery Service is not considered as a repair procedure and not counted within the repair period.
**Usage value and depreciation are calculated at 5% for each month that passes from the date of purchase given that their value does not exceed 80% of the product’s value.