Features87785 AZ Handheld WBGT Meter with 3 Air Flow Cup features:
* To check Indoor/Outdoor WBGT, TA/TG, Wind speed and humidity
* Direct measurement of the radiation effect with a 75 mm brass black ball for globe temperature
* Adjustable and audible WBGT alarm threshold monitoring
* Sensor protecting mechanism with dust filter to get accurate reading and extend sensor life time
* Green/Yellow/Red 3 color backlights as WBGT condition reminder
* Easy-to-read big LCD display with 6 dust proof rubber keys
* 360 degree wind direction cup type anemometer to measure wind speed
* Temperature/Wind speed unit switchable
* Hold function to freeze reading and Max/Min function included
* Battery low indicator & Sleep mode can be disabled
* Tripod receptacle design for long time use
* Built-in PC interface for real time download
* Easy self calibration for humidity
ApplicationApplication of 87785 AZ Portable WBGT Anemometer:
The Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) is a composite temperature used to estimate the effect of temperature, humidity, wind speed and solar radiation on humans.
The 87785 AZ Portable WBGT Anemometer has the wind cup to measure the wind speed from all direction. And the wind speed value makes your WBGT value closer to the real climate thermo impact. There is a tripod hole on the bottle of device. User could use the tripod to hold the device vertically for long term use. It also could measure the air temperature (TA), globe temperature (TG), and humidity to give heat stress index for using in control of physical activity in hot environment to limit the danger of heat-related injuries.
The 87785 AZ Portable WBGT Anemometer can show the different back light color to distinguish the different temperature value/level. It could be the best tool for monitoring the outdoor activities and Prevent people to get Heat Stroke
User could download the real time value of 87785 AZ Portable WBGT Anemometer via USB cable to PC for data analysis. It could be applied for measuring the WBGT value in construction, iron and steel foundries, bricks-firing plants, glass facilities, boiler rooms, mining sites, army training, marathon, beach activities and so on.